Wednesday, July 27, 2005

drop [en]

July the 26th

Clouds bring some rain, drops bringing the shine of life to Earth, wakening sensations and soft nice odours. There´s some autumn mood in the air: sky is grey, mood is melancholic, even thought autumn is still somehow quite far away. I like autumn, I love nature and the changeable sprout of seasons … I like summer as well, not even mentioning spring or winter time.

There´s some melancholic mood in the shapes and the shadows, perhaps no need for words now, or very the opposite. There´s some silent melancholia undressed of time or space, that same melancholia where I find my self deeply in peace.

City is grey as ever, but perhaps even more today. I´ve been feeling incredibly sleepy, maybe low atmosphere pressure, maybe some intense weather changes.

I miss all my friends that are far away, and think of them guided by my love for the terrific human nature that they showed to me, that they teach to me everyday.

I miss the people I love, in particular today. And my spirit touches Arnhem, Hamburg, Olomouc, Lodz, Tampere, Geneve, Rio, and so on, and so on, perhaps the entire universe as well.

Still raining and still sleepy I guess, it won´t change that much today.

I don´t feel like having something really relevant to say or write down, even if I do …

City is silent and grey, and fortunately wet.

Sound track: Lamb – Lullaby

No comments: